The all-electric Logistar has everything it takes to inspire in everyday business.
- Up to 1,065 kg payload
- Range up to 260 km
- Fast charging
The electric transporter with that certain something different - more compact dimensions than conventional transporters for a wide range of needs - available in various body styles.
So don't be afraid of electric mobility. The Logistar 200 comes with everything you need to get the job done.
|Logistar 200 Van||Logistar 200 Cargo|
|Battery:||LiFePO4 (41,9 kWh)||LiFePO4 (41,9 kWh)|
|Speed:||80 km/h||80 km/h|
|Max. Range WLTP (Combined/City):||188/264 km||188/264 km|
|Motor power rating / Max.:||30 / 60 kW||30 / 60 kW|
|Drive:||Rear-wheel drive||Rear-wheel drive|
|Vehicle dimensions without mirrors (LxWxH):||4421 x 1677 x 1902 mm||4770 x 1640 x 2485 mm|
|Wheel base:||3050 mm||3050 mm|
|Cargo Volume:||4.7 m³||6,9 m³|
|Permissible total weight:||2550 kg||2550 kg|
|Payload*:||max. 1065 kg||max. 1045 kg|
|CO2-Emissions:||0 g/km||0 g/km|
|15-inch steel wheel rims|
|Bluetooth® hands-free system|
|Driver display with additional information|
|Park distance control|
|Electronic Power Steering (EPS)|
|Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)|
|Electronic stability control (ESC)|
|Rear view camera|
|Reverse warning system|
The column lift of the Logistar 200 is completely made of 100% recyclable thermoplastic composites, tailor made and ultra-light for maximum payload and range.
- Unique on the Logistar 200 (never build before)
- Large payload
- Walls consist of a 20 mm Karhof CF HR (high resistance) thermoplastic composite
- Headboard and roof consist of 25 mm thermoplastic composite
- Lightweight self-supporting recyclable composite floor30 mm with anti-slip top layer
- LED-lighting is placed at the rear right
- Including: remote control with spiral cable, roll stops, platform lights and third brake light
- We can create all variations at the Logistar 200 within these dimensions: rear doors, side door at different position, shutters etc.
|Cargo box size (LxWxH):||2775x1860x2025 mm|
|Inner Cargo box size (LxWxH):||2537x1729x2000 mm|
|Cargo Volume:||8,77 m³|
|Doors:||1 side door in the middle of the side wall, 900 mm width|
|Column Lift:||DHOLLANDIA Aluminium Column Lift (DHVOCS), 500 kg lifting capacity centred, 1600 mm|
We reserve the right to make technical changes and changes to the features. All information concerning the Cenntro products is correct at the time of publication. We tested the range of the Cenntro vehicles with different variables: different driving modes, with and without cargo, with and without electrical load, and different temperatures and weather conditions on private premises. Some illustrations feature special equipment.
* Incl. driver (75 kg). The payload depends on the equipment of the vehicle and the superstructure. The permissible total weight must not be exceeded.
** Cenntro Logistar 200: Range: up to 260 km (WLTP); Electricity consumption combined: 16.1 kWh/100 km ; CO2 emissions: 0 g/km .
 Deviations from the certified standard values may occur in actual driving operation. The real values depend on various factors, e.g. individual driving style, weather conditions, temperature and route conditions. For the Logistar models, the field-tested range was tested in different driving modes, with/without load, with/without consumer and different temperatures and weather conditions. Illustrations show optional equipment. Changes and errors are expressly reserved.